By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 10 ounces tuna fillet
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (or gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons crushed coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw ginger, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Cut tuna fillets into strips that are 1 inch square.
- Marinate tuna fillets for at least 1 hour, if not overnight in the refrigerator. Flip tuna pieces over from time to time so all surfaces marinate.
- Heat up a pan on high heat.
- Cook tuna on each side for about 45-60 seconds.
- Remove tuna from pan and slice into thin pieces.
- To prepare the sauce, simply mix all the ingredients in the sauce list.
- Garnish with extra sesame seeds for decoration and serve with fresh salad.
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.