By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 6-8 ounces fresh sushi-grade tuna*
- 1 mango
- 1 green pepper
- 2 vine tomatoes
- 4 scallions
- 4 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt Pepper
- Cut mango, tomato, scallions and pepper into very small cubes.
- Add all the spices, oil and vinegar.
- Cut tuna into small pieces. Then add into mix. Stir.
*We are going raw here, so fresh is crucial. Only cook this recipe when you know a reliable and fresh tuna source.
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.