By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 4 servings, gluten-free,vegan.
- 1 whole large leek
- 4 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cold press olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Chop the leek and potato into pieces.
- Heat up a large sauce pan and roast the leek and potato on high heat for 3 minutes along with the olive oil.
- Add the vegetable broth and ground pepper. Let simmer on medium heat for 15-20 minutes, until the potato pieces are soft and cooked.
- Remove from the heat and blend the soup.
- Pour some lemon juice into your soup just before you eat it.