By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, pescaterian.
- 12 tiger shrimp
- 8 brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Remove the shell from the shrimp.
- Cut the brussels sprouts in half.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, almond butter, water, and all the spices.
- Dip the brussels sprouts into the sauce and place on a cooking pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Place the shrimp in the same sauce and cover them well.
- Using skewer sticks, insert the shrimp and vegetable on them. Spread the extra sauce all over the skewers.
- Lay on a pan and bake in the oven for 8 minutes. Until the shrimp becomes red.
- Serve on a bed of green salad. The extra sauce running from the skewers will mix well with the lettuce and will become your tasty dressing.