By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, vegan, raw.
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups raw carrots sticks
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 4 tablespoons cold press avocado oil
- ½ cup raw or frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cardamom seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and place them into a salad bowl.
- Place all the ingredients from the dressing and blend them into a blender or a food processor.
- Pour the blended dressing in the salad bowl and toss well covering all the vegetables.