By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
10 minutes +12 minutes of cooking, 14 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup date paste
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh oranges zest
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl along with the date paste. Then, add all the other ingredients into it.
- Mix well and scoop 14 servings of cookies dough and lay them on a greased cookie pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 400F.
- Let them cool down and bit and keep them into the fridge for a longer shelf life.