By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
20 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped basil leaves
- ¼ cup raw Brazilian nuts
- ¼ cup red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 cups pre-cooked spaghetti squash
- ¼ cup cold press olive oil
- Ground pepper
- If you don’t have any cooked squash you should take a whole squash, and cut it in half. Lay them on a cooking sheet facing down, and bake in the oven at 400F for about 90 minutes. I suggest that you bake a few and then freeze them for later use in other recipes.
- Heat up a pan and roast the chopped garlic, chopped nuts and onion. Let them roast on medium heat for about 2 minutes, then add the chopped basil.
- Add the cooked squash in the pan to heat it up and mix it with the nutty mix.
- Turn off the heat and pour the ¼ cup of cold press olive oil.
- Mix and serve warm.