By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
45 minutes, 2 servings, 355 calories per serving, gluten-free, dairy-free.
- 2 Organic Lamb Ribs
- ¼ of cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ of cup of soya sauce, gluten-free.
- 1 apple
- 4 tablespoons of fresh ginger root, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Add fresh veggies to serve as a side dish.
- In a medium sized oven safe ceramic bowl, put all the ingredients together and cook for 30-40 minutes at 350F. You may want to cut the apple in quarters and when you grate the ginger be sure to grate it very fine.
- Use the juice from the cooking to pour on your meat afterwards. Serve with veggies of your choice.