By: Rob Bresnan
- 1 pound lamb, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 8 skewers
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 cloves
- 2.5 tablespoons coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl and mash until you get a fine paste.
- Add marinade ingredients and chunked lamb to a large ziplock bag.
- Cover lamb well with marinade and let sit for at least an hour.
- Gather your skewers and start adding ingredients to it. Add a piece of lamb and alternate between adding red pepper and red onion.
- Cook on grill on medium heat for about 5-8 minutes turning the skewers frequently until lamb meat has the grill marks, but pink on the inside.