By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes + 30 minutes of cooking, 11 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 ½ spinach, chopped
- 1 cup raw shredded beet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup soft chopped dates
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup gluten free flour of your choice: pea, quinoa, chickpea or other.
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- ¾ cup almond milk beverage
- ¾ cup whole raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- Pre heat the oven to 375F.
- Peel and shred the raw beets. Chop the raw spinach into small pieces.
- Mix the oil, butter, and vegetables in a bowl, add the sugar and continue mixing. Add all the other ingredients then the flour at the end. Keep some of the walnuts to put on the top of the brownie.
- Mix a few more minutes.
- Grease a pan and pour the mixture into it. Add the extra walnuts on top of the brownie.
- Bake 30 minutes in the oven.
- Let it cool down 20-30 minutes before cutting and serving.