By: Andrew Thomas
5 minutes, 1 serving, 360 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan
- 1 cup fresh or frozen grapes (red or green)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Add grapes, banana, almond milk, and protein powder to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add additional liquid and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Smoothie recipes are courtesy of Panasonic®. Smoothies are made with Panasonic® blenders.