By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 1 swordfish fillet (7oz)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons all natural fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bragg soy sauce (gluten-free) or coconut aminos sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- Chop the fish and zucchini into long pieces.
- Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Heat up a wok on high heat and add the coconut oil to it. Roast the garlic, asparagus, and onion for 1 minute. Add all the other sauce and spice ingredients into the wok.
- Add the fish and incorporate the chopped zucchini, let it cook for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Serve with fresh cilantro herbs or rice as you wish.