By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 4 cups zucchini, spiralized or finely chopped
- 1 cup rutabaga, spiralized or finely chopped
- ¼ cup onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup whole raw walnuts
- Fresh herbs of your choice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, soaked
- 2 tablespoons coconut creamed paste
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon cooked or raw beet
- 1 pinch celtic salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Use a spiralizer to cut the zucchini and rutabaga into long and thin pieces. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can either shred them or cut them in long and thin pieces with a Chefs knife.
- Cut the onion into long and thin pieces as well.
- Mix all the veggies together in a bowl and set aside.
- Soak the sundried tomato in water for 15-20 minutes, then drain and put them in a blender.
- Add all the other ingredients from the dressing section in the blender and blend everything together.
- Pour the sauce on the veggies and add the walnuts. I suggest you garnish your salad with a bunch of fresh herbs, like chives and thyme.