By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master chef at Kronobar
55 minutes, 6 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, pescaterian.
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- ½ cup coconut milk beverage
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1.5 pounds shelled raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon potato flour
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence mix blend
- 1 tablespoon old fashion mustard
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos liquid of Bragg soy sauce
- Pre heat the oven to 380F.
- Blend together the entire ingredient list in a food processor.
- Pour the mixture into a ceramic pan that can go in the oven to make the loaf. Cover with a lid that goes with the pot or foil paper.
- Bake 30 minutes, then turn the oven off and let the loaf cool down in the hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour the extra fat and liquid over the loaf.
- Slice and serve with a nice green salad.