By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 15 cookies, 94 calories per serving, vegetarian, gluten-free.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup coconut milk beverage
- 1.5 cups lentil or brown rice flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- Heat up the oven to 400F.
- Mix all the ingredients from mix A in a bowl. Mash well.
- Add mix B and gently stir.
- Incorporate mix C. Mix and place 15 heaping tablespoons of the cookie mix on a cookie sheet.
- Cook 20 minutes or until desired crispness.