By: Jason Jaksetic
5 minutes, 1 serving, 370 calories per serving, gluten-free.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt, plain, 0%
- ½-1 cup water (or to desired consistency)
- Add banana, blueberries, hemp seeds, Greek yogurt, and water to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add more water and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Smoothie recipes are courtesy of Panasonic®. Smoothies are made with Panasonic® blenders.