20 minutes, 7 thick cookies, 260 calories per cookie, gluten-free, vegan, raw
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup or honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups gluten free oat flakes
- 1/3 cup dried raisins
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- With a fork mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the almond butter, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix vigorously with a fork or a wooden spoon.
- Add the oat flakes and raisins. Keep mixing.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the mixture to shape each cookie with your hand. Wet your fingers a little bit if the mixture sticks too much on your hands.
- Lay the 7 cookies flat on a wax paper sheet and place them in the fridge. Cold temperature will help them become more solid. Since it is raw you should preserve them at all times in the fridge or freezer if you want to keep them more then 5-7 days.