Roasted Quinoa Spinach Almond Butter Balls
25 minutes, 24 balls of 1 inch wide, 53 calories per ball, gluten-free, vegan
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 10g all natural veggie broth powder
- ¼ cup potato flour
- Celtic sea salt
- ½ cup almond milk beverage (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or bragg soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- Sea salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients from the butter balls together and then apply some oil on your hand and roll some small balls with the mixture you just made. They should be about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Heat up a pan and add a little bit of coconut oil.
- Place the balls into the hot pan and roast them for 5 minutes on medium heat. Shake the pan back and forth so the balls roast evenly.
- Heat up a small sauce pan and add all the ingredients for the sauce into it. Let it simmer 1 -2 minutes on medium heat while you keep stirring.
- Pour that sauce on top of the balls and serve!