15 minutes, 4 servings, 142 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan, raw
- 2 cups fresh green peppers, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup peeled cucumbers, chopped
- 1 large tomato
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 scallion
- ¼ cup red onion
- 2 teaspoons organic vegetable broth powder
- 1 tablespoon cold press olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup filtered water
- Cayenne pepper
- Wash all the fruits and vegetables and chop them into medium sized pieces.
- Use a blender like Vitamix (or another good high speed blender) and blend all the ingredients together for 1 minute on high speed.
- Pour the Gazpacho into bowls and serve with a small amount of olive oil on top and extra diced strawberries.
- You can keep for 24 hours in the fridge.