Creamy Salmon Spaghetti with Beets
By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
30 minutes, 4 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free.
- 400g smoked salmon, sliced
- 340g gluten free spaghetti noodle
- 2 cups raw beets, shredded
- ¼ cup cold cold press olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 cups cooked fava beans or white beans
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable broth powder
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup of onion, diced
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fine herb like thyme and chives to garnish your plate
- Cook the noodles, drain and set aside.
- Shred the raw beets. Heat up a pan and pour half of the olive oil into it. Add the shredded beets and smoked paprika and let cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat. Stir once in a while. Then remove from the heat and set aside in a warm place.
- In a blender place the cooked beans, garlic, onion, vegetable broth powder, and coconut milk. Blend until it is smooth.
- Pour this creamy mixture into a saucepan and heat it up until it is warm enough to pour on your spaghetti.
- Pour mixture onto your portion of spaghetti and add a serving of smoked beets.
- Garnish your place with pieces of smoked salmon and fine herbs.