30 minutes, 2 servings, 223 calories per serving, gluten free, vegan
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 scallions
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of curry paste
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Slice the eggplant into thin pieces. Sprinkle sea salt on them and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the coconut flour with the salt and pepper. Mix the curry paste with the coconut oil. Warm up a pan and melt the mix of oil and curry together.
- Dip each slice of eggplant in water, and then right away in coconut flour on each side.
- Cook them in the warm pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place on a cookie sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Dice the tomatoes with the scallions and cilantro.
- Add the remaining spices and mix everything together.
- When the eggplants are well roasted, place some salsa on them and serve right away.