What could Dandapani, a Hindu monk turned adviser to entrepreneurs, have to offer to a world seemingly far removed from the monastic life? Plenty it turns out. Through his practice he has come to personify the calm in the midst of the storm, and if there is one way of being that would be a boon in the tumultuous climate of the business world, this would have to be it. Calm reflection is the key to creating positive habits of the mind and Dandapani has mastered this in his many years of practice. He has built a solid foundation of wisdom which he will touch on in this week’s podcast.
1. Motivation requires a lot of energy, therefore it is important to let go of the things that drain your energy including negative media, tv, toxic friends and sometimes even family.
2. One of the greatest gifts you can provide yourself is taking a few moments each day to clarify your direction in life; once you do that, you can overcome almost every obstacle.
3. Use positive affirmations to shape and change your mind in order to attract good things into your life.
Motivated to build a stronger mind? Commit with Spartan X.
1. Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
2. Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
3. Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan